Electric underfloor heating is not working. What should I do?
Please proceed with the following steps:
- Check the thermostat settings.
- Increase the heating temperature manually and inspect whether the thermostat has turned on the heating.
- Make sure that the thermostat and the circuit breaker supply power to the thermostat line, the thermostat connections L and N must be powered with 230V.
- Check that the heating cable, heating mat power cord is securely connected to the thermostat terminals.
- Check the resistance of the heating cable or the heating mat (as stated in the installation instructions). Its value must be close to the value specified in the instruction and cannot be equal to 0 or ∞.