Our commitment to environmental awareness and preservation is reflected throughout our business. Comfort Heat is committed to conducting business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly. We full-fill this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations;
- Applying the principles of reducing, reuse and recycle in all processes;
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees;
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations;
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance;
- Ensure all Comfort Heat production units comply with the ISO 14001:2015 standard, local environmental and work environment legislation;
- Clearly communicating Comfort Heat environmental policy, practices, and impact to interested parties.