What does the floor warm-up time depend on?
Warm-up time depends on several factors:
- installed heating mat or cable power per square meter of heated area (W/m²),
- flooring(tile, carpet, laminate, parquet, wood) under which a heating cable or mat is installed,
- Depth of installed heating mat or cable (under tile adhesive layer or in concrete),
- ambient room temperature (if a small bathroom is heated and rooms are not yet heated),
- from the general heating mode of the surrounding premises (heat loss through partition structures, in new flats when the surrounding neighbours are not yet living and have low heating of the premises).